- Introduction to OSHA (2 hours)
- Managing Safety and Health (2 hours)
- Walking and Working Surfaces. Including fall protection (1 hour)
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection (2 hours)
- Electrical Safety (2 hour)
- Personal Protective Equipment (1 hour)
- Materials Handling (1 hour)
- Hazard Communication (1 hour)
Electives (10 hours minimum): Select 5-10 of these topics; one-half hour minimum per topic.
- Hazardous Materials (Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Spray Finishing, Compressed Gases, Dipping and Coating Operations)
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Machine Guarding
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Protection
- Safety and Health Programs
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
Optional Topic (7 hours maximum): Other general industry hazards or policies. Could be used to expand on any of the mandatory or elective topics (one-half hour minimum).
Class time per day is maximum of 7.5 hours to complete the course in 4 days. Can take more than 4 days if desired; breaks every two hours, 30 minute lunch.