- Introduction to OSHA (1 hour)
- Walking Working Surfaces (1 hour)
- Electrical Safety (1 hour)
- Hazard Communication (1 hour)
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection (1 hour)
- Personal Protective Equipment (1 hour)
Electives (2 hours): Select 2-4 of these topics; one-half hour minimum per topic.
- Hazardous Materials (Flammable and Combustible Liquids)
- Materials Handling
- Machine Guarding
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Safety and Health Programs
- Fall Protection
Optional Topic (2 hours): Other general industry hazards or policies. Could be used to expand on any of the mandatory or elective topics. (one-half hour minimum)
Class time per day is maximum of 7.5 hours to complete the course in 2 days. Can take more than 2 days if desired; breaks every two hours, 30 minute lunch.